Designing and creating unique and tranquil water features is our passion at Green Hill Landscaping. Viewing these features as more of an art form than a construction process, we marry large mossy boulders to existing landforms with intuition and insight, transforming water into a magical experience of sight and sound.
Green Hill Landscaping has over 15 years experience building fantastic water features including:
- Ecosystem Ponds– Beautifully naturalized ponds incorporating the 5 parts to the ecosystem: Filtration, Rocks and Gravel, Recirculation System, Fish, and Aquatic Plants. When all of the components of an ecosystem are assembled correctly, they form a beautiful, low-maintenance and natural work of art.
- Pondless Waterfalls– Also referred to as a disappearing waterfall, pondless features are ideal when issues dealing with Safety, Cost, Space, Maintenance, Flexibility are a priority
- Streams- Transform your backyard by installing a natural looking winding stream with boulder accents and aquatic plants
- Decorative Water Features– Install custom-made or manufactured Fountainscapes, Container Water Gardens, Standalone Fountains, Bubbling Stone Fountains and Spillway Bowls, Decorative Spitters, Fire Fountains, Paver Fountains
- Wetland Bogs– Increase the health and balance of your water feature by adding an upper and/or lower natural wetland filter.
- Rain Water Harvesting– Incorporate the principals of RainXChange by Aquascape Inc.
Green Hill Landscaping is a Master CAC- Certified Aquascape Contractor- a certification that sets our level of expertise apart and keeps Green Hill Landscaping on the cutting edge of the latest technology and best practices in the industry.